Bilder hochladen
Werde Teil des ersten offiziellen Fanclubs
des MEC Halle 04

Falcons safety Keith Tandy blocks punt on Bengals’ first drive of the second half

in Tippspiel 2017/2018 08.11.2018 07:56
von laiyongcai92 | 314 Beiträge | 3135 Punkte

Recent addition Keith Tandy was brought aboard following Keanu Neal’s season-ending knee injury to provide depth at safety. But Tandy also brings a wealth of special teams experience Youth Takkarist McKinley Jersey , and that’s where his signing is paying dividends. Tandy blocked a punt during the second half of today’s game. It concluded the first Bengals offensive drive of the second half. Check it out: The Falcons don’t have a stellar history of blocking punts. In fact, it’s been nearly a decade since they last did it. Way back in 2009, during a game against the Carolina Panthers, Brian Williams blocked a punt. Put that in context for a second: Williams last played for the Falcons in 2010; he last played in the NFL in 2011. In short http://www.authenticsatlantafalcons.com/cheap-jake-matthews-jersey , if you missed Tandy’s blocked punt today, you’ll likely have to sit through another couple presidencies before you see another Falcons blocked punt.Keanu Neal exits game with knee injury, accompanying dread The Atlanta Falcons have not had a good football game, and now they may have lost one of their best defenders. Keanu Neal is out of the game with a knee injury Black Terrell McClain Jersey , and a non-contact knee injury, at that.Neal was down earlier in the game with a leg injury but was able to return, which was a huge relief at the time. This time, he’s not coming back Black Brandon Fusco Jersey , and that’s not at all encouraging. I’m not even going to write aloud what a non-contact knee injury often means for players and just hope for the best, as I hope all of you will. Damontae Kazee was the preseason hero for Atlanta and can now try to build on that rock solid exhibition season, as he’ll play the rest of this one at strong safety in Neal’s stead. Please stay healthy, Atlanta Youth Vic Beasley Jr Jersey , because I don’t think my heart can take much more of this in the very first game of the season.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: xuezhiqian123
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 29 Gäste , gestern 579 Gäste online

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 7165 Themen und 42251 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 827 Benutzer (20.03.2012 22:15).

Besucht uns auch bei Facebook

Userfarben : Admin, Gäste, Foren Mitglieder, Moderatoren, FCD 2003 e.V.,
Xobor Forum Software © Xobor