Bilder hochladen
Werde Teil des ersten offiziellen Fanclubs
des MEC Halle 04

"Four agreements

in Fanclub Dölbau 09.10.2018 11:48
von DMT | 1 Beitrag | 10 Punkte

LUXEMBOURG Nathan MacKinnon Avalanche Jersey , Aug. 29 (Xinhua) -- Hailing China's Belt and Road Initiative "win-win", Luxembourg Prime Minister Xavier Bettel has voiced his country's support for the initiative.

"Transport goes in both directions. It is these initiatives that make it possible to make win-win situations," Bettel told Xinhua in a recent interview.

Proposed by China in 2013, the Belt and Road Initiative aims to build trade and infrastructure networks connecting Asia with Europe and Africa along the ancient Silk Road trade routes.

Bettel made an official visit to China in June this year, one he said was fruitful.

"Four agreements were signed during the visit. The visit also allowed me to discover China. And it is also a visit that allowed me to see in the 45th anniversary of diplomatic relations between Luxembourg and China, a relationship of trust that exists," he said.

"What impressed me, for example, is China's leadership role, also in respect of COP21. When I was in China, it was just some time after (U.S.) President (Donald) Trump said he did not want to follow (the Paris Climate Accord)," said the prime minister.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: ahwhglass
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 550 Gäste und 3 Mitglieder, gestern 418 Gäste und 2 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 6844 Themen und 41929 Beiträge.

Heute waren 3 Mitglieder Online:
hongwei28, loemrntdherid1, ombreprom

Besucherrekord: 827 Benutzer (20.03.2012 22:15).

Besucht uns auch bei Facebook

Userfarben : Admin, Gäste, Foren Mitglieder, Moderatoren, FCD 2003 e.V.,
Xobor Forum Software © Xobor