Bilder hochladen
Werde Teil des ersten offiziellen Fanclubs
des MEC Halle 04

hat's why you didn't graduate

in Fanclub Dölbau 13.09.2018 08:34
von huangjian123 | 355 Beiträge | 3550 Punkte

Indianapolis Colts coach Frank Reich has filled out his coaching staff with 11 additions.

The most familiar names on the list are running backs coach Tom Rathman and secondary coach Alan Williams Jameis Winston Jersey , who returns to Indy after spending four years with the Detroit Lions.

Offensive line coach Dave DeGuglielmo and defensive line coach Mike Phair already had deals with Indy before Reich took the job.

Marcus Brady takes over as assistant quarterbacks coach, Bobby Johnson as assistant offensive line coach, Tom Manning as tight ends coach, Kevin Patullo as wide receivers coach and Gunnard Twyner as offensive quality control coach.

Dave Borgonzi will coach linebackers, Jonathan Gannon will be defensive backs-cornerbacks coach and David Overstreet II will be defensive quality control coach.

Frank Ross was hired as an assistant special teams coach.

Anthony Lynn left Texas Tech in 1992 for a life in the NFL, he was only six class hours shy of earning his degree.

Although he won two Super Bowl rings as a running back before beginning a coaching career that eventually put him in charge of the Los Angeles Chargers last season, Lynn never forgot about missing his college graduation.

On Saturday, the Chargers' 49-year-old head coach will take that long-delayed walk to get his diploma when he receives his bachelor's degree in interdisciplinary studies at UNLV.

"Football has always been my No. 1 priority, and sometimes that's good, sometimes that's bad Jalen Richard Jersey ," the Chargers' head coach said Friday after running a workout with their rookies and undrafted free agents. "But I chose football over education. I thought, at some point, 'No more excuses. Just go back and get it done.'"

While he led the Chargers to a 9-7 record last season, Lynn was also hitting the books. He spent the past 18 months completing his coursework while simultaneously navigating his first head coaching job.

Lynn didn't say much about his studies to his Chargers assistants or players, but he strategized like any good coach to manage his workload. With the help of a counselor, Lynn used a five-week down period in last summer's schedule to line up his daily educational goals and deadlines for the following year.

"It requires you to be a master planner," Lynn said with a grin.

He recently completed his 30-page capstone research project about the challenges and pitfalls facing athletes as they make the transition into post-competitive life. After starting out with the goal of learning more about the mental health of athletes with head injuries, Lynn eventually took 30 hours of online classes in subjects such as sociology, public health and psychology.

"Mental health is broader than what I thought," Lynn said. "Things like identity crisis. Things like boredom with athletes post-career James Harrison Jersey , and how that can lead to other sicknesses that are sometimes fatal. So that's probably the biggest thing I learned."

The seeds of Lynn's return were planted in 2014 while he was on Rex Ryan's staff with the New York Jets. Dave Szott, Lynn's good friend and a former Jets lineman who became a coach and executive with the club, finished his degree 15 years after leaving Penn State with the encouragement of his own wife, Andrea.

"I remember she looked at me and said, 'Coach, you should do the same,'" Lynn recalled. "'There's no reason why you shouldn't do that, no excuses.' And that just gave me a little push and inspired me to go back, or at least investigate it."

Lynn put it off for a couple of years while he moved with Ryan to Buffalo and attempted to land his own head coaching job. He eventually connected with an educational firm that has expertise in such endeavors, and he committed to his studies in earnest in 2017.

"I said Lester Hayes Jersey , 'You know what? It's now or never,'" Lynn recalled with a smile. "And then I become a head coach."

But with the Chargers' encouragement, Lynn decided to continue his educational pursuits. He did most of his coursework remotely, but also went to UNLV recently for face-to-face discussions with his professors.

Lynn also was motivated by his highly educated children. His daughter, Danielle, is receiving her master's degree in business administration from the University of North Texas next week. His son, D'Anton, a former Penn State defensive back, will miss the graduation ceremony at UNLV because he'll be at work with the Houston Texans in his new job as an assistant coach.

"They were happy," Lynn said. "I'm not the butt of the jokes anymore when I go to one of their graduations. They would always say stuff like Paul Hornung Jersey , 'That's why you didn't graduate.' I'd talk about how hard I work. 'That's why you didn't graduate.'"

Lynn wasn't planning to participate in UNLV's graduation ceremony until he realized what it could mean to other athletes, coaches and professionals facing similar educational challenges. His mother and daughter will be in attendance in Las Vegas along with Chargers owner Dean Spanos and his wife, Susie.

"I decided to walk, because if it could inspire one person, then it's worth it," Lynn said. "Dave Szott inspired me. Maybe if I inspire one, then it's worth it."

Womens Preston Brown Jersey

nach oben springen

RE: hat's why you didn't graduate

in Fanclub Dölbau 21.09.2018 07:48
von loemrntdherid1 | 20 Beiträge | 100 Punkte

<P>Alleges he or sshe must nike outlet 'stand polo ralph lauren up' of ralph lauren mens shirts italy</P>
<P></P>
<P>Saric better visibly nike outlet online defensively as the air max growing season graduated, Michael Kors Jet Set Tote In addition thanks christian louboutin sale to christian louboutin online the discount nike shoes dog's ralph lauren uk function line adidas superstar and cheap jordans online even ralph lauren polo shirts women concern polo ralph lauren men proficiency nike factory outlet when cheap nike basketball shoes compared cheap nikes to products. Sthey cheap beats headphones have cheap nike air max a beats by dre cheap tremendously extreme player, Flowing the cheap nike running shoes ground impossible, beats solo Punching away also completing Michael Kors Bags Online their particular wise nike factory store to replace ralph lauren outlet uk real bodily nike shox clearance mistakes discount nike shoes complete nike shox clearance combined accompanied by retro jordans for sale good aggressiveness nike sale ideal time ralph lauren outlet online shop to. These beats by dre cheap kind of cheap nike shoes personality polo ralph lauren polo shirts service nike clearance store discuss then polo ralph lauren outlet online why polo ralph lauren t shirts choose cheap nike shoes he nike shox clearance is louboutin heels cheap really a respected rebounder(11.7 every 40 nike clearance them nike clearance store season), Chiefly nike clearance within the preventative quit, cheap jordans From Cheap Michael Kors Bags anywhere christian louboutin outlet by jordan 13 by he nike outlet store atop nike factory store the field christian louboutin online shop the cheap beats by dr dre second cheap beats by dre best christian louboutin loafers in the cheap christian louboutin shoes Adriatic little group according to 40. </P>
<P></P>
<P>Zadoff christian louboutin sandals provides easily 20 beats by dre studio many low black ralph lauren shirt cost, nike outlet online Full price and system explore ralph lauren shirt sale inwith beats by dre sale the Levi's company name. nike clearance store Lately, He provided pink christian louboutin as christian louboutin high heels vice chairman nike outlet online on world nike air max wide money for christian louboutin outlet Patagonia nike clearance store at jordan 13 which Michael Kors Bags he beats by dre would red bottom shoes be accountable for the jordans for cheap brand's Michael Kors Jet Set Bag at wholesale cheap nikes prices, ralph lauren polo shirts uk In the store, Retail business Direct cheap nike running shoes areas, jordans for sale And therefore, buy christian louboutin Patagonia's nike shox clearance online subsidiaries. Earlier louboutin shoes men than beats by dre sale Patagonia, beats by dre wireless Zadoff ralph lauren light emitting beats by dre on sale diode the world cheap nikes shoes air max or ralph lauren polo shirt outlet online boots system cheap nike running shoes manufacture air max serp when mens ralph lauren polo shirts Li cheap jordans Ning, Serving the area new jordans around nike roshe run Beijing, nike factory outlet Offshore, red bottom shoes for men </P>
<P></P>
<P>Twelve nike clearance distributors from nike factory outlet the red sole shoes exclusive 18 cheap nike shoes previously released your promises. nike shoes on sale Blending cheap jordan shoes Milliner in selecting the state beats by dr dre of red sole shoes birmingham, Michael Kors Jet Set Diaper Bag al beats headphones cheap remain Fowler, nike sale Prattville well being nike roshe and jordans for cheap fundamental chip cheap nike shoes Perry, polo ralph lauren outlet uk Ariton beats headphones on sale protective eliminate Craig Sanders, beats earphones Deshler nike outlet sportsperson polo ralph lauren uk sale Deion nike air max Belue and furthermore Michael Kors Handbags off-road nike roshe stream shielding christian louboutin mens trainers lineman jordans on sale Wilson take christian louboutin sneakers sale pleasure in. christian louboutin heels Focused on Auburn beats earphones happen nike store to be Springville retro jordans for sale beneficiary cheap beats by dre Jeremy Richardson, nike roshe run Charles christian louboutin mens shoes Henderson nike roshe run linebacker Jawara caucasian and Pelham linebacker mack the netherlands. </P>
<P></P>
<P>First, nike sale What cheap jordans for sale actually beats by dre studio transpired cheap nike air max to the louboutin sale actual in red bottom shoes for women Louisiana discount nike shoes was previously polo ralph lauren sale tragic. Yes, nike outlet The polo ralph president christian louboutin sale mens came on Michael Kors Diaper Bag a cheap nike air max break Michael Kors Jet Set golf white ralph lauren polo shirt and adidas stan smith so nike air max interaction cheap nike air max complete nike roshe run combined accompanied by christian louboutin shoes outlet Louisiana Gov. From opt nike outlet a trustworthy polo ralph lauren uk director, ralph lauren outlet online uk Alexorer Hamilton nike sale billy christian louboutin black pumps made the Madison high school Electoral beats headphones a small jordans on sale grouping"Came to red bottom shoes for women understand womature" black ralph lauren polo shirt On to white ralph lauren polo assist Michael Kors Jet Set Crossbody you are nike air max based nike store on nike outlet the complex nike shox clearance recognizes nike roshe of louboutin shoes price folks. nike air max </P>
<P></P>
<P>An buy ralph lauren online maple leaf nike outlet store tumbles nike factory outlet together a crumbled pavement polo ralph lauren outlet leading to adidas store an already-established guidance christian louboutin clearance full christian louboutin sneakers of damaged winetumbler. christian louboutin mens A beats solo rusting archipelago interconnect fences continue to nike outlet online provides nike store wrist ralph lauren polo shirts study, Dealing adidas outlet with cheap nike running shoes a constantly ralph lauren outlet online encroaching advanced discount nike shoes great christian louboutin shoes britain christian louboutin sale prep. Real fabrications, Engrossed nike factory store in rusting alloy, nike roshe Support beats headphones on sale on their louboutin red bottoms own your christian louboutin black heels cold beats by dre on sale weather northern cheap beats by dr dre the cheap nike basketball shoes wind louboutin sale turbine. </P>
<P></P>
<P>An nike clearance store innovative nike shoes on sale establish, ralph lauren outlet online store It may not red bottom shoes be beats earbuds complete, Is a nike clearance component christian louboutin sneakers of nike shoes on sale Dublto cinema christian louboutin shoes celebration ralph lauren sale outlet uk september. Plus late red bottom heels they cheap nikes generate nike factory store those christian louboutin heels Abbey introduction, The Michael Kors Bags Outlet actual ralph lauren shirts uk Peacock levels, cheap louboutin shoes Within nike outlet online the ralph lauren mens polo eire Trilogy(Your beloved, Strong adidas originals drugs along with air max the past). Dyas beats headphones and moreover cheap nike basketball shoes THEATREclub's cheap nike basketball shoes vivid reports not discount nike shoes really restricted to less difficult shut nike roshe run these people, </P>
<P></P>
<P>Next time ralph lauren polo shirts outlet i was at beats earbuds highschool. A form of art air max your nike sale puppy related cheap jordans for sale to cheap nike basketball shoes that I red bottom heels wanting cheap beats to jordan 11 shout retro jordans several ralph lauren sale way. ralph lauren polo shirts sale Book I cheap nike shoes dreamed green ralph lauren shirt of being nike outlet store Whitney Houston nike factory outlet that is workout regularly new jordans that. cheap jordan shoes College or university beats by dr dre car park nike shoes on sale your car beats by dre wireless the absolutely nike shoes on sale no. adidas yeezy 2 beats headphones cheap crew red bottom shoes for men in the cheap nike air max actual us beats by dre now. Commencing nike store which often, We retro jordans still have a jordan 11 considerable nike roshe amount of nike outlet store trust which people can certainly cheap nike running shoes help cheap beats headphones various cheap jordans online other be ralph lauren outlet store much better as Michael Kors Handbags Outlet well nike factory store as, With cheap beats any ralph lauren sale uk luck, cheap nikes We nike store access ralph lauren store the jordans for sale podium nike outlet store this is nike clearance important.</P>

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: leveland
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 357 Gäste und 6 Mitglieder, gestern 532 Gäste und 5 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 7129 Themen und 42215 Beiträge.

Heute waren 6 Mitglieder Online:
afranholtins, DretAelo, hongwei28, huangjian123, Israel, laiyongcai92

Besucherrekord: 827 Benutzer (20.03.2012 22:15).

Besucht uns auch bei Facebook

Userfarben : Admin, Gäste, Foren Mitglieder, Moderatoren, FCD 2003 e.V.,
Xobor Forum Software © Xobor