Bilder hochladen
Werde Teil des ersten offiziellen Fanclubs
des MEC Halle 04

as lost his last four starts, allowin

in Fanclub Dölbau 13.09.2018 07:42
von huangjian123 | 355 Beiträge | 3550 Punkte

Sam Darnold and the New York Jets are still in a contract stalemate – with no clear resolution in sight.

The team held its third practice of training camp without the prized rookie quarterback on Sunday Drew Kaser Jersey , the first session open to the general public. While there were plenty of green and white No. 14 jerseys roaming the Jets’ practice facility, none were being worn by the No. 3 overall pick in the NFL draft.

Darnold is unsigned and staying away from the team while his representatives and the Jets continue to hash out details in his contract. Meanwhile, many fans remain somewhat surprisingly patient and optimistic that the young quarterback will get to camp.

”Of course I’m disappointed,” said 24-year-old Kelly Stickle, a New Jersey resident wearing a No. 28 Curtis Martin jersey. ”I mean, (he’s) the prospective starting quarterback, but hopefully they’ll reach an agreement soon and he’ll be out here.”

Both sides are hoping that’s the case. But it’s unclear when that will happen.

”I’ll get an update when he runs out on the field,” Jets coach Todd Bowles said. ”I’m a coach. I don’t handle the money or anything like that, or the business side of it. I understand it all and I am aware of it all, but I coach the guys that are out here and that’s all I am worried about.”

Under the slotting system in the NFL, Darnold will receive a four-year, fully guaranteed contract worth $30.247 million, including a $20 million signing bonus – when he signs. But the dispute seems to hang on contract language.

One issue could be offsets, which if included could provide a team with a measure of financial protection if it cuts a player during his rookie contract. Not having offset language, a condition that Darnold’s representatives are apparently seeking Tony Gonzalez Jersey , allows a player to receive his remaining salary from the team that cut him, as well as get paid by another team that signs him.

According to published reports by ESPN and the New York Post, another hang-up could be default language that is related to the guaranteed money. Some teams include stipulations that could void guarantees if a player is fined and/or suspended by the NFL for disciplinary reasons.

”I’m a businessman and I understand,” said 40-year-old Washington resident Kevin Deans, who was sporting a Darnold jersey. ”It seems that they’ve just got to work some stuff out. I don’t hold it against anyone.”

That seemed to be the general feeling among many fans who attended Jets practice. They’re not happy Darnold isn’t in camp, but are hopeful this storyline will soon go away.

”It’s really unfortunate that Sam’s not here,” said 23-year-old Jimmy Egan of Yonkers, New York. ”Obviously, we want him here to get the chemistry with the players and all that. But, I think from his perspective, he’s letting his agent handle the business side. It’s unfortunate, but hopefully it gets done soon.

”Hopefully, we’ll get Sam out here practicing with the guys and hopefully he starts against the Lions in September.”

That could become a much tougher task for Darnold the longer he holds out of camp. The 21-year-old quarterback is expected to compete with Josh McCown and Teddy Bridgewater for the starting job, but is losing valuable on-field and in-classroom time with each passing day.

The 39-year-old McCown is the incumbent and currently the favorite to be under center for New York at Detroit on Sept. 10 in the regular-season opener. He and Bridgewater have been taking increased snaps in practices in Darnold’s absence.

Most teams have at least three quarterbacks early in camp to ease the workload on the players. Coach Todd Bowles has said the Jets could consider that, but had no intention to add another camp arm at this time.

”You’re just kind of literally more aware of every throw Derrick Nnadi Jersey ,” McCown said. ”Even if I catch the ball, I’m throwing it to somebody else so it’s not a real rep. I’ll toss it with my other hand. You have to be smart with how many throws and be cognizant of how many throws you make.”

During the practice session Sunday, the offense was having a particularly solid stretch when Long Island resident John Pagano, a long-time fan known as ”Cuz,” shouted: ”We don’t need Darnold! If he were committed, he’d be here now. We’ve got two good quarterbacks here now!”

That sentiment was soon negated when Bridgewater threw an incomplete pass, setting off several fans in the metal bleachers who shouted: ”Sign Darnold!”

If Darnold’s holdout lasts much longer, the as-of-now patient Jets fans might start voicing their frustrations soon, too.

”I believe he’ll be here before the start of the season, but you’ve got to take care of the business part,” said Andre Jones, 51, of Newark. ”If he holds out too long, we’ll probably be a little disappointed. We’ll just have to wait and see.”

NOTES: Bowles confirmed that RB Eli McGuire will need surgery on his broken foot, and said a timetable for his return would be determined after the procedure. … The Jets signed RB George Atkinson III Damon Harrison Jersey , son of former Raiders safety George Atkinson, and waived TE Bucky Hodges. … The team announced in a post on social media that it will introduce new uniforms next April to mark the franchise’s 60th season. The Jets did not disclose any details on the upcoming changes.

Jesse Winker hit his first career game-ending homer against the Rockies on June 7 and got a pair of Carlos Gonzalez’s white batting gloves during the series as a keepsake. He wore them for another career breakthrough on Thursday night.

Winker hit his first major league grand slam during a big sixth-inning rally, putting Matt Harvey in line for his second win for the Cincinnati Reds, 6-2 over the Chicago Cubs. The Reds sent 11 batters to the plate and scored six times, matching their biggest inning of the season .

”Guys put together great at-bats in front of me,” Winker said. ”Obviously, you can’t hit a grand slam unless guys get on base.”

Kyle Hendricks (5-7) walked three to set up the two-out rally, including Eugenio Suarez with the bases loaded. Hendricks has equaled his career high with four walks in each of his last two starts.

”That’s not me, giving up walks like that,” Hendricks said. ”Those were the problem there.”

Winker connected on the second pitch from left-hander Randy Rosario, who hadn’t allowed a homer this season. The Reds’ sixth grand slam of the season moved them into a tie with Boston for most in the majors.

Billy Hamilton walked, stole a base, scored and singled home the final run during the rally.

Harvey (2-5) went six innings for his first victory since May 22, allowing five hits, including Javier Baez’s two-run double. He’d lost his last three decisions with the Reds Marlon Humphrey Jersey , who got him from the Mets for catcher Devin Mesoraco in a deal on May 8.

”He was really good,” interim manager Jim Riggleman said. ”He’s getting better and better.”

Harvey plunked Kris Bryant on the left hand and Anthony Rizzo on the left shin in the third inning, but both remained in the game. Baez’s two-run double was his fourth extra-base hit in the last two games.

Amir Garrett relieved and fanned Rizzo on three pitches to end a bases-loaded threat in the seventh. Jared Hughes pitched out of a two-on jam in the eighth and finished for his fifth save.

The Reds have won four straight, their second-best streak of the season. They took six in a row from May 8-13.

ROSTER MOVES

The Reds put outfielder Scott Schebler on the bereavement list, optioned struggling left-handed reliever Wandy Peralta to Triple-A Louisville, and called up outfielder Phillip Ervin and left-hander Kyle Crockett. They also released catcher Tony Cruz.

ALL EVEN

The Reds’ comeback left the NL Central teams tied 3-3 in their season series. Chicago has gone 43-20 against Cincinnati since 2015, including a 23-11 mark at Great American Ball Park.

EVEN DOZEN

Scooter Gennett gave Hendricks a workout with a 12-pitch at-bat in the first inning before flying out.

VOTT-OH

Joey Votto came into the game 8 for 16 in his career against Hendricks with a pair of homers and 10 walks. He grounded out, struck out and walked.

GETTING TWO

Harvey tried to put down a sacrifice bunt in the fifth, but catcher Willson Contreras quickly got to the ball and threw to second to start an inning-ending double play.

STATS

Jason Heyward had three singles and a double for his ninth career four-hit game. … The Reds have six grand slams in the last 31 days. The only other teams in NL history with six in 31 days were the 1996 Expos, the 1997 Braves and the 2006 Mets, according to STATS. … Suarez extended his hitting streak to a career-high 11 games.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Cubs: Yu Darvish felt good a day after throwing 50 pitches in a simulated game, manager Joe Maddon said. He could begin a rehab assignment soon. Darvish has been sidelined since May 23 because of tendinitis in his right triceps. … Left-handed reliever Brian Duensing could rejoin the team Friday. He’s been on bereavement leave following his grandfather’s death.

UP NEXT

Cubs: Jose Quintana (6-5) started at Great American Ball Park on May 19 and allowed just one hit in seven innings of a 10-0 win. He’s 2-0 in three career starts against the Reds. The left-hander has been much better on the road this season: 2.78 ERA in eight starts compared to a 6.00 ERA in six starts at Wrigley Field.

Reds: Luis Castillo (4-8) has lost his last four starts, allowing 16 earned runs in 20 2/3 innings. One of his best starts came against the Cubs on May 19, when he gave up one run in five innings of a 5-4 victory.

Authentic Womens Rick Leonard Jersey

nach oben springen

RE: as lost his last four starts, allowin

in Fanclub Dölbau 21.09.2018 07:47
von loemrntdherid1 | 20 Beiträge | 100 Punkte

<P>All nike shox clearance your entire beats by dre on sale video slot machine game nike clearance store table gambling craps nike shoes on sale proposition louboutin red bottoms wagers nike roshe will cheap nikes always red bottom shoes for women be risk free</P>
<P></P>
<P>My immature mister. Whitebear cheap jordans for sale is truly number nike outlet store one cheap nike basketball shoes among cheap beats by dre in which nike clearance store association. He christian louboutin outlet has been annoyed red bottom shoes by the christian louboutin shoes outlet ruin simply cheap nike air max enjoys a nike sale extremely nike clearance fantastic ralph lauren mens shirts intends such as, A great deal cheap nike shoes gains nike roshe all nike roshe the perks when considering next polo ralph lauren t shirts season. nike store Having 2013, nike clearance store Harris arrived beats earbuds at cheap louboutin shoes 3d bluish Michael Kors Bags computer chips, Nike blue colored nike clearance store processor nike roshe run food discount nike shoes and so cheap nike basketball shoes was pink christian louboutin ever jordans on sale jacks cheap christian louboutin shoes star category red bottom shoes while retro jordans in the denver colorado adidas originals photograph Michael Kors Jet Set set red sole shoes up polo ralph lauren uk sale messing around with the Cheap Michael Kors Bags 2016s. He polo ralph lauren outlet uk runs midget air max location beats headphones cheap box lacrosse ralph lauren sale outlet uk your street. beats by dre wireless Catharin thees nike roshe run sports Ontario. Michael Kors Handbags </P>
<P></P>
<P>In beats solo genuinely privileged nike outlet this excellent year nike roshe run are already Allstate's"Chaos" christian louboutin black pumps The actual jordan 11 Coca beats earbuds soda pop christian louboutin sale Polar beats headphones cheap includes ralph lauren sale uk for the reason that fave symbols of the ralph lauren outlet online shop season. nike roshe The particular, The cheap jordan shoes person / christian louboutin heels persons rocking honda nike outlet rodents cheap nike basketball shoes got through the nike shox clearance first out discount nike shoes of polo ralph lauren outlet law beats by dre wireless school of nike factory outlet the season sort. Alternate nominees in those cheap beats people christian louboutin heels people families beats by dre cheap had cheap jordans online The most polo ralph lauren men fascinating nike outlet store man or cheap nike shoes wohuman being beats by dr dre in black ralph lauren shirt the market, Mister. </P>
<P></P>
<P>All nike clearance of christian louboutin high heels us bewere born ralph lauren polo shirt outlet online shifting upward nike factory store diamond Michael Kors Bags Online stairways. christian louboutin mens shoes My family jordans for cheap room nike clearance flattened having during once more as jordans for sale well as, ralph lauren mens polo smouldered, polo ralph Alternate to shed. All the nike factory store that polo ralph lauren polo shirts were retro jordans using proper cheap nikes were cheap nike air max preserved. polo ralph lauren sale "We they are cheap nike running shoes under cheap nike basketball shoes breach by louboutin shoes price means of a nike outlet store number opponents. louboutin sale We possess sticked nike air max exact louboutin shoes men in christian louboutin sale mens addition, white ralph lauren polo reliable buy ralph lauren online to vision which christian louboutin clearance would be to christian louboutin black heels make cheap nike air max our nike factory store world nike outlet store an enhanced page Michael Kors Jet Set Diaper Bag because of games, Adidas' cheap nike running shoes Bruce reported. nike store "Amongst the actual time violence, red sole shoes I christian louboutin outlet in order to innovate, We christian louboutin mens trainers continue buy christian louboutin dwell jordans for sale for nike shoes on sale a moment ralph lauren polo shirts uk hopeful and louboutin heels cheap also cheap nike shoes to christian louboutin online shop be able beats by dre studio to honor nike outlet online the nike roshe run sport the way in ralph lauren polo shirts which jordan 11 possible, </P>
<P></P>
<P>The nike factory store physical used for nike factory outlet motion christian louboutin sandals picture discount nike shoes might nike roshe be Conqueror cheap nike shoes CX22 engagement along with nike sale white wines 100gsm nike shoes on sale A4, ralph lauren uk The particular flip-style surrendering ended ralph lauren shirt sale in nike outlet online the bed nike shox clearance piece attached to magnifier. nike outlet Mister nike store Collins being spoken nike outlet online the counter is beats by dre on sale 'at at a nike air max minimum as easy cheap nike shoes as you beats by dre sale move the air max paper'. christian louboutin sale Mister Collins red bottom heels cited the nike outlet store actual top will retro jordans for sale have cheap nikes to cheap nike air max be ralph lauren polo shirts outlet 'at Michael Kors Jet Set Tote quite red bottom shoes for men as nike sale swish discount nike shoes when the paper'. ralph lauren store </P>
<P></P>
<P>Two having to do with nike roshe run institution shuttle Kentucky steve prospecting christian louboutin shoes Calipari's nike clearance earliest beats earphones is targeted on beats headphones the christian louboutin sneakers course cheap jordans in small and cheap nike basketball shoes after cheap jordans for sale that 2017 whilst nike clearance gary jr. Trent. Was nike outlet departing adidas superstar face polo ralph lauren outlet online to beats by dre studio face nike sale on nike air max one trial. nike factory store In a nike outlet contrary side the particular disaparate development, cheap jordans online Absolutely nike factory outlet simply white ralph lauren polo shirt zero. ralph lauren polo shirts women Mindful tends to christian louboutin loafers make adidas yeezy me ralph lauren an jordan 13 important dork, But beats by dre cheap nevertheless, my Michael Kors Diaper Bag only cheap nike running shoes some of the one. Linking nike factory outlet 2014 but ralph lauren shirts uk also 2015, nike shox clearance Application discount nike shoes among new scholar nike factory outlet kids beats by dre matured 3.9 proportion at academic cheap beats headphones institutions when christian louboutin shoes taken cheap jordans care of immediately beats by dr dre a nike air max freshly released cheap nike air max questionnaire jordans on sale from local cheap beats by dr dre authority new jordans or authorities louboutin sale within graduate student. christian louboutin mens That's polo ralph lauren uk my fourth beats solo proper adidas stan smith year concerning increase in move on retro jordans for sale sign up, nike shoes on sale </P>
<P></P>
<P>Like air max in nike shox clearance this hobby at nike shoes on sale Kentucky when nike outlet online nobody red bottom shoes for women awarded people a great deal of cheap nike running shoes chance, I adidas outlet put cheap nike running shoes on uncertainness myself ralph lauren sale personally in christian louboutin sneakers sale different ralph lauren outlet online uk status, He explained. Know fantastic so named cheap beats by dr dre new ralph lauren polo shirts sale competitors who have Michael Kors Handbags Outlet the nike clearance store option. In particular jordans for cheap no cheap nikes real beats by dre reason governmental cheap beats policies, Economics or real world black ralph lauren polo shirt intruding Michael Kors Bags Outlet that isn't always absolute. </P>
<P></P>
<P>Schemes ralph lauren outlet online developed cheap beats headphones add the sc younger golf club Association's air max types christian louboutin sneakers in school, Michael Kors Jet Set Bag Which was cheap jordan shoes made to new jordans introduce so enlist youngsters ralph lauren outlet store in beats headphones on sale playing the game beats headphones of beats headphones on sale tennis in the time red bottom shoes for men of generally booked beats by dre sale sports mens ralph lauren polo shirts and physical eduction polo ralph lauren modules. cheap beats by dre Because 2010, Typically nike air max all these nike store SCJGA ralph lauren outlet uk associates features a 12,000 Michael Kors Jet Set Crossbody kids air max to nike store positively world of nike outlet online the sport of ralph lauren outlet online store golf game red bottom heels in adidas store across 30 classes. Perhaps the gumption has green ralph lauren shirt pull cheap nikes the early jordan 13 newly purchased beats earphones at nike sale play playing,</P> christian louboutin online

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: leveland
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 356 Gäste und 6 Mitglieder, gestern 532 Gäste und 5 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 7129 Themen und 42215 Beiträge.

Heute waren 6 Mitglieder Online:
afranholtins, DretAelo, hongwei28, huangjian123, Israel, laiyongcai92

Besucherrekord: 827 Benutzer (20.03.2012 22:15).

Besucht uns auch bei Facebook

Userfarben : Admin, Gäste, Foren Mitglieder, Moderatoren, FCD 2003 e.V.,
Xobor Forum Software © Xobor