Bilder hochladen
Werde Teil des ersten offiziellen Fanclubs
des MEC Halle 04

NFL Cincinnati Bengals Elite Jersey Texans Authen 

in Saale Bulls 12.07.2018 03:56
von jerryse | 3 Beiträge | 30 Punkte

I didn't convert a route and do what I was supposed to do, and he called me out in the meeting and said, 'Justin, you can be a great player, but after that play, you look like 'Just Another Guy Official Authentic Packers Elite Nike Jersey.' Receivers coach Shawn Jefferson -- who heaped heavy praise on the wideout this offseason, but is known to ride the young receiver -- decided to change the name on Hunter's jersey to J A G to help provide motivation. Jeff, he has no remorse for me.
com/6LgukRrRlp— Jim Wyatt (
G. label for good Packers Authentic Jersey Online. Don't know why, but #Titans WR Justin Hunter wearing J.
A.G on back of jersey today pic.twitter.
After Tennessee Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt called out the receiver during a film session for a route mistake in Saturday's preseason opener -- a 20-16 victory over the Green Bay Packers -- Hunter was greeted with a new nameplate on his practice jersey: J A G. The receivers have been talking about that for a minute, since last year, just playing around, Hunter said Monday, per TitansInsider. But then Coach Whis said something about it in a meeting.
Hunter made some spectacular plays as a rookie but struggled mightily with consistency as a boom-or-bust player Chiefs Authentic Womens Jersey Online. It's a battle many young players fight and something Hunter will have to improve upon if he wants to shed the J.A.
He holds me to the highest standard, so he asked them to put it on my jersey. He told (equipment manager) Matt (Thornton). I've had it for two days now, Hunter said Best Quality Chargers Authentic Jersey Official Nike Store.
Justin Hunter trying to shed Just Another Guy label Over the summer we had a no-holds-barred debatewhether Justin Hunter would Make the Leap or be relegated to Just Another Guy status..

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shoesvipas
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 152 Gäste und 4 Mitglieder, gestern 294 Gäste und 5 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5826 Themen und 40836 Beiträge.

Heute waren 4 Mitglieder Online:
elaine95, ralaweoter, shoesvipas, xiaoqin55

Besucherrekord: 827 Benutzer (20.03.2012 22:15).

Besucht uns auch bei Facebook

Userfarben : Admin, Gäste, Foren Mitglieder, Moderatoren, FCD 2003 e.V.,
Xobor Forum Software © Xobor