Bilder hochladen
Werde Teil des ersten offiziellen Fanclubs
des MEC Halle 04

NFL Cincinnati Bengals Elite Jersey Packers Authe

in Fanclub Dölbau 12.07.2018 03:41
von jerryse | 3 Beiträge | 30 Punkte

Most questionable pick: Curtis Samuel, WR, Ohio State (Round 2, No. 40 overall) The skinny: I like Samuel, but maybe not for this team at this spotLos Angeles Charger Jersey. You just picked up a hybrid player in McCaffrey who can give you touches as a running back and receiver.
I love the ball skills and potential, but I still think he is one of the more speculative projections at receiver in this draft. Follow Lance Zierlein on Twitter
Best and most questionable 2017 NFL Draft picks: NFC South AFC EastNFC EastAFC NorthNFC NorthAFC SouthNFC SouthAFC WestNFC West Editor's note: This week, NFL.com analyst Lance Zierlein takes a look at the best and most questionable picks in the 2017 NFL Draft for every team, continuing today with the NFC South teams:Note: Click through the tabs above to see Zierlein's selections for each team. 2017 NFL DRAFTTop Offensive ROY candidatesTop Defensive ROY candidates2017 NFL Draft class power rankingsQuick-snap grades for every team2017 NFL Draft trackerMayock's pick-by-pick analysisNFL draft trade tracker Atlanta FalconsBest pick: Damontae Kazee, CB, San Diego State (Round 5, No.
Why not focus on a player with a definitive role here? New Orleans SaintsBest pick: Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State (Round 1, No. 11 overall) The skinny: I understand that there is some concern about soft-tissue issues for Lattimore, but he was definitely the best cornerback in this draft and that happened to be the Saints' biggest need Packers Authentic Jersey. I doubt the Saints believed that Lattimore would still be available at No.
149 overall) The skinny: He's going to get beat up over his lack of speed and it can be an issue if he's on an island . but those ball skills, though! Kazee thinks every throw is intended for him and his ballhawking exploits in college should translate to the pros. Getting him in the fifth round is a steal .
Howard probably deserves this slot as well, but he's too obvious. Let's focus on the outstanding value of McNichols here . He has great vision and balance and can do work out of the backfield as well Denver Broncos Jersey.
Most questionable pick: Sean Harlow, OG, Oregon State (Round 4, No. 136 overall) The skinny: The Falcons know what they're looking for in a zone-scheme guard and clearly Harlow was their kind of player. When I watched him, I didn't see the level of foot quickness off the snap and into his blocks that is often necessary from a successful zone guard.
11 heading into the draft. Most questionable pick: Al-Quadin Muhammad, DE, Miami (Round 6, No. 196 overall) The skinny: I liked the Saints' draft, so this is being a little bit picky, but Muhammad hasn't played football in two of the last three seasons and I didn't see the upfield burst needed as an NFL rusher.
Tampa Bay BuccaneersBest pick: Jeremy McNichols, RB, Boise State (Round 5, No. 162 overall) The skinny: O.J.
He has a shot to earn starter's carries in the near future.Most questionable pick: Chris Godwin, WR, Penn State (Round 3, No. 84 overall) The skinny: Godwin's size and vertical ability might remind the Bucs of Vincent Jackson's, but I thought Jackson played faster than his timed speed and Godwin plays slower than his.

Carolina PanthersBest pick: Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford (Round 1, No. 8 overall) The skinny: I felt like there were a handful of teams that truly made sense for McCaffrey if they wanted to take him inside the top 16-20 picks, and the Panthers were one of themBuy The Latest Official Lndianapolis Colts Authentic Elite Jersey. The Panthers can diversify their attack without having to become gimmicky thanks to the addition of McCaffrey..

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: theresatino
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 16 Gäste , gestern 461 Gäste online

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 6474 Themen und 41508 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 827 Benutzer (20.03.2012 22:15).

Besucht uns auch bei Facebook

Userfarben : Admin, Gäste, Foren Mitglieder, Moderatoren, FCD 2003 e.V.,
Xobor Forum Software © Xobor