Bilder hochladen
Werde Teil des ersten offiziellen Fanclubs
des MEC Halle 04

had no immediate commen

in Spam 29.05.2018 08:15
von huangjian123 | 286 Beiträge | 2860 Punkte

LOS ANGELES (AP) Prosecutors will not bring criminal charges against Buffalo Bills receiver Zay Jones after a naked Authentic Tyquan Lewis Jersey , bloody argument with his brother in Los Angeles earlier this week.

Los Angeles prosecutors declined the case because of ”insufficient evidence,” district attorney’s office spokesman Paul Eakins told The Associated Press on Thursday.

The 22-year-old Jones was arrested after officers were called to a disturbance in downtown Los Angeles, said police spokesman Luis Garcia. Jones was found ”breaking glass doors and windows” and arrested on suspicion of felony vandalism, Garcia said.

Article continues below ...
The arrest was first reported by TMZ Seahawks Rasheem Green Jersey , which posted a video showing a nude Zay Jones pushing his brother, Cayleb, in what appeared to be the hallway of an apartment building.

His agent, Zeke Sandhu Cheap Avonte Maddox Jersey , did not reply to text and voicemail messages. Sandhu also represents Cayleb Jones.

Cayleb Jones, a Minnesota Vikings receiver, on Wednesday also posted a note on his Twitter account, which read: ”I am my brothers keeper.”

His father Authentic Vinny Curry Jersey , Robert Jones, posted a note on his Twitter account on Wednesday saying his son ”is with me and his mom,” while adding ”he’s going to be fine!”

The Bills had no immediate comment.

Associated Press writer John Wawrow in Buffalo, New York Authentic Derrick Nnadi Jersey , contributed to this report.

For more AP NFL coverage: http://pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL .

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: paulino8922
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 353 Gäste und 1 Mitglied, gestern 313 Gäste und 1 Mitglied online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 6559 Themen und 41614 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
Tilo

Besucherrekord: 827 Benutzer (20.03.2012 22:15).

Besucht uns auch bei Facebook

Userfarben : Admin, Gäste, Foren Mitglieder, Moderatoren, FCD 2003 e.V.,
Xobor Forum Software © Xobor