Bilder hochladen
Werde Teil des ersten offiziellen Fanclubs
des MEC Halle 04

NORTON, Mass. [url=http://www.authenticnhlshopcapitals.com/authentic-alex-chiasson-cap itals-jersey-sale/]Alex Chiasson Jersey[/u

in Spam 29.05.2018 04:57
von jokergreen0220 | 645 Beiträge | 6450 Punkte

NORTON, Mass. Alex Chiasson Jersey . -- On and off the golf course, Tiger Woods didnt look anything like the player who only four days ago dropped to knees with back pain. He took full, powerful swings with the driver at the TPC Boston, and he had no trouble gouging shots from the deep rough. He stooped over without hesitation to remove his tee from the ground or retrieve his golf ball from the cup. Even more telling was the catch. Sitting behind a table at his news conference Thursday, someone tossed Woods a bottle of water from about 25 feet away. The throw was a little wide. Woods instinctively twisted to his right and reached out his hand to grab it. "The back has been ... its a lot better than obviously on Sunday," Woods said at the Deutsche Bank Championship. "It was nice to have that extra day of rest. Having the tournament start on Friday certainly helps. And Ive gotten treatment every day, two to three times a day. And it feels good." It was the third time this year Woods has shown physical discomfort on golf course. An elbow injury forced him to miss two tournaments in the early summer. He was grabbing his lower back in the final round of the PGA Championship. And then at The Barclays last week, after complaining of a stiff lower back from sleeping on a soft mattress in his hotel, Woods fell to his knees on the 13th hole after what he said was a back spasm on his second shot to a par 5. His health figures to be a talking point at the Deutsche Bank Championship, at least until he gets to the 10th tree Friday morning to begin the tournament in the ultimate power grouping -- Woods, British Open champion Phil Mickelson and Masters champion Adam Scott, who not only are Nos. 1-2-3 in the FedEx Cup, but 1-2-3 in the world. Even before he could hit his first tee shot in the pro-am, one of the amateurs asked him about his back. The question was inevitable. The answer was predictable. "Its fine," Woods said. The rest of the round was just like any other. There was no indication of injury, plenty of laughs and even the occasional, "Good shot, Mike," from Woods. He was speaking to New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, one of his amateur partners. Woods said he had planned to play nine holes, and then only chip and putt on the back nine as a precaution, just as he did last week at Liberty National. "But it felt good, so I continued playing," he said. Woods said the treatment was similar to the strain in his left elbow two months ago -- electric stimulation, ice, ultrasound and massage. Still unclear was whether how much he would be able to practice before and after rounds. Woods said that would be "day to day." "This was the first day I hit balls or swung a club since Sunday," he said. "And it was a pleasant surprise to go out there and play without any discomfort today." That was a good sign, because even for the second of four tournaments, the FedEx Cup playoffs already have turned up a notch. While its traditional for the top three players in the standings to be in the same group for the opening rounds of the playoff events, this is the first time it features the top three players in the world ranking. "Its exciting, I know for me, to have it 1, 2, 3 in the world," Woods said. "It also goes to show you that those are three hottest players in the world." These three players last played together in an opening round in the 2008 U.S. Open at Torrey Pines, the first time the USGA used the world ranking to group top players. Woods went on to win his 14th major that week while playing on a shattered left knee with two stress fractures. Mickelson played the mighty South Course without a driver. "The buildup to that event was huge," Scott said. "And just to be even the third wheel in that group was really something Ill remember forever. So it might be the same tomorrow. I dont know, but it will be fun no matter what. Were all playing really well this year. So hopefully, we can push each other along and make a lot of birdies, and it will be an enjoyable couple of days." So whos the third wheel now? "It would be me again," Scott said with a laugh. Those three players also are seen as the top candidates as player of the year -- Scott and Mickelson both have a major among their two PGA Tour wins (Mickelson picked up another significant win at the Scottish Open), while Woods has five wins and no majors. Woods is still the heavy favourite, though a FedEx Cup title for Scott and Mickelson might change that. Rory McIlroy is the defending champion, and still looking for his first win this year. Woods, meanwhile, is at a stage of the season where his vernacular has changed. He used to talk about "reps" and "traj" (trajectory) and "the process." These days, hes using terms related to his treatment like "activation" and "firing sequence" and "protocol." Woods is 37 and has four knee operations behind him. Some nagging injuries this year arent a concern. "Its part of playing sports, you know?" Woods said. "We push it and we have little knick-knack injuries that happen. And Ive had plenty of surgeries over the course of my career, starting in 94 when I was in college. So its the nature of what we do as an athlete. I try to do a lot of preventive things, but the nature of it is that were subjecting our bodies to things that probably it wasnt meant to do." Braden Holtby Jersey . -- With Tony Allen back, the Memphis Grizzlies were able to turn up their defence pressure and hold off the Los Angeles Clippers down the stretch. Brooks Laich Jersey . -- Coyotes coach Dave Tippett thinks of one thing when he watches Eastern Conference teams struggle against Western opponents before they get to Phoenix: His team must keep pace. http://www.authenticnhlshopcapitals.com/authentic-john-carlson-capitals-jersey-sale/ . -- Aaron Rodgers isnt out for revenge in Green Bays season opener.OAKLAND, Calif. -- Fresh from a much-needed off day after playing a grueling stretch with 30 games in 31 days, the Oakland Athletics jumped on Bronson Arroyo early and kept pushing the Cincinnati pitcher at every chance. Josh Donaldson hit a two-run homer, newly promoted Stephen Vogt hit a sacrifice fly for his first major league RBI, and the As beat the Cincinnati Reds 7-3 on Tuesday night. "Its always nice to get those big leads," Donaldson said. "Its kind of been one of those things here lately where we get the opportunities and havent cashed in right away. Tonight, we didnt have a ton of opportunities late in the game but the opportunities we had early in the game we were able to take advantage of and got a lot of good two-out hits." Josh Reddick had an RBI double, Yoenis Cespedes added a run-scoring single, and Brandon Moss also hit a sacrifice fly as the As returned from the road to a cleaned-up Coliseum for an eight-game homestand. There was fresh carpeting and other upgrades nine days after a sewage problem and flooding in the clubhouses and umpire room that sent the As and Mariners scrambling for the locker room of the NFLs Oakland Raiders. Pat Neshek (2-1) pitched one inning for the win, his 14th scoreless appearance in his last 15. Joey Votto hit his 14th homer, and Cincinnatis Derrick Robinson had a career-high four hits. Oakland knocked out Arroyo (6-6) after a season-low four innings -- his shortest start since three innings last July 16 against Arizona at home. The As won for only the fourth time in 11 games. Arroyo surrendered seven runs for the first time since allowing eight against the Indians on July 1, 2011, in Cincinnati. He gave up seven hits. Votto homered leading off the fourth but the Reds missed too many other chances to back Arroyo. Cincinnati left 11 men on base. The Reds hit three straight deep flyballs to centre in the first -- each of which might have cleared the fences in Great American Ball Park. As starter Tommy Milone had his winless stretch reach four starts since a win at Milwaukee on June 3. The lefty walked the final three batters he faced, including Jay Bruces bases-loaded free pass. Manager Bob Melvin then turned to Neshek, who struck out Chris Heisey to end the fifth. While Melvin called it "difficult" removing Milone when he was so close to the five innings he needed for a win, the pitcher knew he was labouring. "You could see it," Milone said. "I walked three guys in a row and walked a guy in. I dont blame him for taking me out right there. It makes it easier when youve got the bullpen we do." The Reds left the bases lloaded in the fifth and again an inning later when Votto flied out to end the sixth, then wasted chances again in the eighth. Custom Washington Capitals Jerseys. . Arroyo lost for only the second time in five June starts, having his two-start winning streak end. He had beaten the As in his last three decisions over five starts since losing his first career appearance against Oakland 15-2 on May 27, 2004. Arroyo also had gone at least six innings with two or fewer earned runs in four straight starts -- but missed doing so in five in a row for the first time since Aug. 24 to Sept. 14, 2009. "I wasnt surprised they swung early. I was surprised at some of the pitches they swung early on," Arroyo said. "They flipped the tables on me. I usually pitch off the beaten path and they came at me with an approach that was a bit awkward." Reds manager Dusty Baker, the former Giants manager who departed after his club fell just short in the 2002 World Series to the wild-card Angels, got back to his Sacramento-area home Monday and brought freshly picked fruit to the clubhouse. He planned to sleep at his other home in San Bruno on Tuesday night. He will be ready for a fresh start Wednesday afternoon. "Tough game today," Baker said. "We out-hit them and we left a lot of men on base." Vogt, who is from Visalia and was acquired in an April 5 trade from Tampa Bay, hit a sacrifice fly in the second for his first career RBI as the As took a 2-0 lead against Arroyo. The As called up the catcher from Triple-A Sacramento and he started and batted eighth. His parents, grandparents, wife and toddler daughter were set to be in the stands for his Oakland debut. He is still searching for his first major league hit, going 0 for 3 to drop to 0 for 28 overall. Vogt was 0 for 25 with two walks in 18 games last season. Since 1990, the only longer hitless streak to open a career was 33 games by Chris Carter with the As in 2010. The Reds placed second baseman Brandon Phillips on the paternity list, and he will miss the teams two-game series in Oakland before rejoining the club Friday at Texas. Notes: Oakland goes to Cincinnati for two games Aug. 6-7. ... The Reds reinstated OF Heisey from the 15-day disabled list after a six-game rehab assignment with Triple-A Louisville. He had been on the DL since April 29 with an injured right hamstring. ... Cincinnati also recalled INF Henry Rodriguez from Louisville for his second stint with Cincinnati this season, and optioned outfielder Donald Lutz to Double-A Pensacola. ... The Oakland Coliseum has had different ballpark names in each of Cincinnatis last four trips to face the As. Wholesale NFL T-shirts China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 7 Gäste sind Online:
newgoldengoose

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: inearzrb
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 87 Gäste und 1 Mitglied, gestern 373 Gäste und 6 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9652 Themen und 44847 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
newgoldengoose

Besucherrekord: 827 Benutzer (20.03.2012 22:15).

Besucht uns auch bei Facebook

Userfarben : Admin, Gäste, Foren Mitglieder, Moderatoren, FCD 2003 e.V.,
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de