Bilder hochladen
Werde Teil des ersten offiziellen Fanclubs
des MEC Halle 04

ect read. The Browns, who

in Fanclub Dölbau 08.12.2017 03:01
von jokergreen0220 | 30 Beiträge | 300 Punkte

CHENNAI, India - Slovenian qualifier Aljaz Bedene knocked out second-seeded Feliciano Lopez 6-4, 6-4 on Thursday in the second round of the Chennai Open. Vincent Trocheck Jersey .Bedene hit seven aces to win in 1 hour, 25 minutes against his 14th-ranked opponent, who was broken once in each set.Its my first win on the centre court here and Ill remember this win, Bedene said. Im pleased with how I played today. Ive been happy with my serves through the tournament and I hope to continue the same way in the next round.Bedene will next play fifth-seeded Spaniard Guillermo Garcia-Lopez, who rallied to beat Japans Tatsuma Ito 6-7 (1), 6-2, 6-0.But third-seeded Spaniard Roberto Bautista Agut needed only 69 minutes for a comfortable 6-3, 6-2 win over unseeded Peter Gojowczyk of Germany.I had to be focused to win like this because its never easy to start a new season, said Agut, who saved four break points in the first set. Some games were tough as he has a very good serve. It was not as easy as the scores would suggest.Agut will next play Lu Yen-Hsun after the sixth-seeded Taiwanese beat Pablo Carreno Batusta of Spain 6-4, 6-4. Denis Malgin Jersey . - Hitting was supposed to be the Pittsburgh Pirates weakness coming into the season yet they lead the major leagues in home runs through the first 16 games of the season. Evgenii Dadonov Jersey . Bowditch, the 30-year-old Australian seeking his first PGA Tour title, shot a 4-under 68 to reach 12 under at TPC San Antonio. Matt Kuchar and Andrew Loupe were tied for second. Kuchar shot 65, and Loupe had a 70. http://www.hockeypanthersofficialonline.com/owen-tippett-hockey-jersey/ . He made another correct read. The Browns, who have been shuttling quarterbacks on and off the field all season, finally got some good news on that front: Campbells ribs are only bruised.ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- The Buffalo Bills have re-signed defensive back Brandon Smith and tendered offers to retain the rights to three exclusive rights free agents. Smith appeared in two games for the Bills last season after being promoted from the teams practice squad in early October. He was an undrafted free agent who broke into the NFL with Carolina in 2011. The Bills tendered offers to receiver Chris Hoggan, offensive lineman Antoine McLain and fullback Frank Summers. Jonathan Huberdeau Jersey. Also on Thursday, free agent linebacker Jasper Brinkley visited the Bills facility. Brinkley has four seasons of NFL experience and played in Arizona last year before being released by the Cardinals this week. He played his first three seasons with Minnesota after being selected in the fifth round of the 2009 draft. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jokergreen0220
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 477 Gäste und 1 Mitglied, gestern 1419 Gäste und 5 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4003 Themen und 38772 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
jokergreen0220

Besucherrekord: 827 Benutzer (20.03.2012 22:15).

Besucht uns auch bei Facebook

Userfarben : Admin, Gäste, Foren Mitglieder, Moderatoren, FCD 2003 e.V.,
Xobor Forum Software © Xobor