Bilder hochladen
Werde Teil des ersten offiziellen Fanclubs
des MEC Halle 04

Ian Thomas Jersey

in Tippspiel 2017/2018 11.07.2019 04:29
von linchao | 462 Beiträge | 4615 Punkte

Take a look and give it a grade." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteCat Scratch Readera Carolina Panthers communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsAboutPanthersOddsShopStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Keep Sounding PodcastPanthers 2019 NFL DraftCSR Film RoomFiled under:Panthers 2019 NFL DraftCarolina Panthers beat writer shares first 2019 mock draftNew Ian Thomas Jersey ,42commentsTake a look and give it a grade.EDTShareTweetShareShareCarolina Panthers beat writer shares first 2019 mock draftGlenn Beil-USA TODAY SportsCarolina Panthers beat writer Jourdan Rodrique (from the Charlotte Observer) released her first of two mock drafts and I have to say I think it’s pretty good. I admit that when I saw her finish this tweet with ‘…Be gentle’ my first thought was ‘Oh hell no!’ We’ve never hesitated to rag a Panthers beat writer around here before. Yet I’m having a hard time giving her to to much grief for this one. I really like her mix of positions though I’m unsure of the value of the picks in some cases. Be sure to click through and read her full justifications for each pick.No. 16 — Brian Burns, DE, Florida StateI’ve recently warmed to the thought of Burns being the guy for the Panthers after initially thinking he was too light to play defensive end. Yet the Panthers plan to use 3-4 alignments suggests Burns could be perfect for the roll envisioned. There is a good chance he will be available at No. 16.No. 47 — Chris Lindstrom, OL Curtis Samuel Color Rush Jersey , Boston CollegeEven without knowing who is left to select from I like the thought of adding talent to the weakest spot on the offensive line at the moment, left guard. I am all about getting your five best lineman on the field at the same time. Plus there are still plenty of picks left to get an offensive tackle. No. 77 — Juan Thornhill, S, VirginiaIt’s hard to argue with the need for a safety to pair with Eric Reid and at No. 77 this sounds like decent value. Yet is he too much like Reid? Should we instead look for a little more speed to play the back half of the field? These are my questions with this pick. No. 100 — Tytus Howard Daeshon Hall Jersey , OT, Alabama State (or Renell Wren, DT, Arizona State)Interesting play here by Jourdan Trai Turner Color Rush Jersey , offering two options, one offense one defense. Both would be developmental players in positions needing competent back-ups. Howard has been on the rise since the evaluation period started. Wren I know nothing about though the last sentence in the write up caught my eye.So does Jourdan have an inside connection to the Panthers? Well of course she does. Something to consider when deciding on selections for the upcoming Pick the Panthers Draft Class contest.No. 115 — David Montgomery, RB, Iowa StateI have nothing against Montgomery Taylor Moton Jersey , I’m just not crazy about using a draft pick on a running back at any point in this draft. It just seems there are too many good ones out there in free agency to spend a draft pick on one. Heck we just let C.J. Anderson walk. I’d rather look for a linebacker here or an offensive tackle if we instead selected Wren at No. 100. So this is the one pick I’m not crazy about.No. 154 — Mark Fields, CB, ClemsonFields has got the speed for the position, running a 4.37 40-yard dash at the Combine. Plus you can never have enough speed at cornerback in my view. I had no idea until now he is the son of former Panthers linebacker Mark Fields. I love the thought of a legacy Wes Horton Color Rush Jersey , especially one that really wants to play in Carolina. Click through to read the story if you are unaware. I don’t want to strip everything from Jourdan’s piece.No. 187 — Cameron Smith, LB, Southern CaliforniaIf there is one position I am 100 percent certain the Panthers will select a player it is linebacker. We have open positions to fill as well as new requirements due to the added 3-4 alignments. Smith would be walking into a great opportunity in Carolina.Overall I like the position mix and the quality of players. This is of course without knowing who is being selected from in Jourdan’s mock draft. Feel free to posit your selections in the comment thread. CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — The Panthers have waived backup running back C.J. Anderson Stephen Curry Jersey , a 1,000-yard rusher last season with the Broncos.Anderson played in nine games for Carolina and had 104 yards rushing on 24 carries. He had one reception for a 24-yard touchdown.Carolina signed running back Travaris Cadet on Monday to replace Anderson on the roster. Panthers general manager Marty Hurney says "when we signed C.J. in the spring I think he saw his role evolving into more. But Christian (McCaffrey) has taken the majority of the role here."Hurney says Anderson did not ask to be traded or released.Anderson, 27, ran for 1 Shaq Thompson Color Rush Jersey ,007 yards last season for the Broncos but was not re-signed by Denver.Cadet, 29, played for the Bills and Jets last season and had 23 carries for 96 yards.

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 3 Gäste sind Online:
xuezhiqian123

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Thathathe1928
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 48 Gäste und 2 Mitglieder, gestern 488 Gäste und 13 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 11229 Themen und 46482 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online:
ralaweoter, xuezhiqian123

Besucherrekord: 827 Benutzer (20.03.2012 22:15).

Besucht uns auch bei Facebook

Userfarben : Admin, Gäste, Foren Mitglieder, Moderatoren, FCD 2003 e.V.,
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de