Bilder hochladen
Werde Teil des ersten offiziellen Fanclubs
des MEC Halle 04

Orlando Pace Color Rush Jersey

in Tippspiel 2017/2018 15.05.2019 05:02
von linchao | 430 Beiträge | 4295 Punkte

Iman Marshall may not have to travel very far when it comes to finding his NFL team."WhiteSections 2019 offseason2019 free agency2019 NFL DraftFull ArchiveLibrary 2019 NFL calendar2019 Rams regular season sched2019 Rams preseason schedMasthead Community Guidelines NFL Odds StubHub 鉁?019 NFL DraftUSC DB Iman Marshall visited Los Angeles RamsNew Kurt Warner Color Rush Jersey ,11commentsIman Marshall may not have to travel very far when it comes to finding his NFL team.CDTShareTweetShareShareUSC DB Iman Marshall visited Los Angeles RamsGary A. Vasquez-USA TODAY SportsContinuing along the lines of pre-draft visits for the Los Angeles Rams is USC Trojans defensive back Iman Marshall, per Mike Garafolo of NFL Network:Marshall is a four-year starter at cornerback for the Trojans, though a switch to safety might be his best move at the next level. Marshall is a well built defensive back as he stands 6’1” and 207 lbs. NFL.com’s Lance Zierlein has Marshall projected as a fourth-round draft pick. Here are some of Zierlein’s notes:In four years at USC, Marshall was able to amass 218 tackles, 9.5 tackles-for-loss, six interceptions, and 36 pass deflections.A Long Beach Orlando Pace Color Rush Jersey , California native, Marshall wouldn’t have to move very far if the Rams drafted him. Todd Gurley avoided specifics about his left knee Monday, allowing only that “it’s feeling pretty good.” It certainly appeared Gurley had something more than inflammation in his knee late last season, and Jeff Howe of TheAthletic.com reported last month that the Rams running back has arthritis.“I mean, all I can focus on is how I’m doing right now,” Gurley said when asked about the report, via Lindsey Thiry of ESPN. “Feeling pretty good Deacon Jones Color Rush Jersey , like I said, taking it day by day and just trying to get better, get ready for the next season.”Gurley missed the final two regular-season games with “knee inflammation” before gaining 118 yards from scrimmage against the Cowboys in the divisional round. He then played a complementary role the rest of the way.Although he didn鈥檛 appear on the injury report before the NFC Championship Game or the Super Bowl, Gurley had only 16 touches for 47 yards and one touchdown in those two games combined.Gurley answered “not really” when asked if there was discussion about an offseason procedure on his knee, and he was not ready to address any long-term management plan.“All I need to worry about is how I’m feeling right now,” Gurley said. “I don’t know how I’m going to be feeling six months from now. So like I said, just kind of keep working hard Sean Mannion Color Rush Jersey , doing what I’ve been doing these past couple of years.”Rams coach Sean McVay repeated what he said Friday: Gurley will remain the “focal point” of the team’s offense. Still, the Rams matched the offer Malcolm Brown received from the Lions as a restricted free agent, with C.J. Anderson leaving for the Lions as a free agent.“Todd is a guy that鈥檚 been a focal point of this offense,’ McVay said, via quotes distributed by the team. “He鈥檚 going to continue to be. Really, what resulted in [a two-back approach at the end of last year], was because [Gurley] was forced to miss some games at the end of the year https://www.ramsfanstore.com/Aaron-Donald-Jersey , and we wanted to be smart about managing that load. Todd has shown that he can handle that. How we navigate through a season, it鈥檚 hard to say, but we anticipate like we said the other day, [Gurley] being the focal point of our offense. Unless I鈥檓 told otherwise, he鈥檚 a pretty versatile back, and we鈥檙e going to continue to utilize all of his skill sets.鈥

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: enduromale
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 4 Gäste , gestern 266 Gäste online

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 10196 Themen und 45417 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 827 Benutzer (20.03.2012 22:15).

Besucht uns auch bei Facebook

Userfarben : Admin, Gäste, Foren Mitglieder, Moderatoren, FCD 2003 e.V.,
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de