Bilder hochladen
Werde Teil des ersten offiziellen Fanclubs
des MEC Halle 04

, I looked at a couple dynamics taking shape this college

in Tippspiel 2017/2018 14.03.2019 04:16
von panxing18 | 271 Beiträge | 2760 Punkte

2018 college football Week 6: Live thread Authentic Dominique Easley Jersey , streaming, TV info Last week football season.You’ve got a clear top tier of four teams (Alabama, Georgia, Ohio St. and Clemson) that clearly aligns with the playoffs. Could things get disrupted? Sure. Hell, OSU needed to overcome a 12-point deficit in the 4th quarter on the road aided by a really, really, really, really, really, REALLY shitty fourth down call from a good Penn St. team in order to stay undefeated. Will is get disrupted? I mean, I’d bet on it...but I’d bet less on it than any year in recent history.So because of that, we’ve got to lean into situational scouting throughout the day with many of the best matchups coming late.Today though, I’m going to take a bit of a different tack and look at some of the draft scenarios the Los Angeles Rams could be facing in the 2019 NFL Draft and how today sets up to solve some of them.Scenario #1: LT Andrew Whitworth gets undone by Father Time and the Rams need a LT1 immediatelyYes, Whitworth is playing fantastically through a quarter of a season. And yes, the Rams drafted Joseph Noteboom in the third round of the 2018 NFL Draft. But Whitworth’s time will come at some point, and if you’re just going on faith that Noteboom will pan out, I’d like to reward you with absolutely nothing after Alex Barron, Jason Smith and Greg Robinson.So let’s at least consider this with some sincerity.Alabama OT Jonah Williams is probably the top option here, but (a) should his stock hold, he’ll be gone before the Rams pick and (b) Bama’s playing Arkansas today Youth Marcus Peters Jersey , so no. The latter is at work for Ole Miss OT Greg Little playing UL-Monroe today. You’ve got to wait for those two to get time. Same goes for Wisconsin OT David Edwards, but he’ll go up against Michigan in primetime next week so mark that one down.But Oklahoma OT Bobby Evans gets Texas and DE Breckyn Hager, the younger brother of Rams ILB Bryce Hager, in the Red River Shootout. If you want your early OT fix, this one’s the hit.Scenario #2: None of the Rams’ options at the edge impress and the top obvious need coming out of the season is an EGDEOSU EDGE Joey Bosa and Clemson EDGE Clelin Ferrell could both be top 3 picks.I suppose you could make a case for LSU Tigers LB Devin White here because he could probably play any linebacking position and maybe safety and maybe tight end and maybe running back and maybe return kicks, but I also suppose you could make a case for just watching Devin White play some damn football. With Florida up today, Georgia next week and Alabama in less than a motnh...yeah, watch Devin White play some damn football.And while Mississippi St. EDGE Montez Sweat going up against Auburn in Starkville (CLANGA!) could be very, very, very entertaining, you get Florida St. EDGE Brian Burns and Miami EDGE Joe Jackson in the same game. Take the twofer.Scenario #3: S Lamarcus Joyner hits free agency and the Rams look at safeties earlyI like me some Marqui Christian as much as any Rams fan, but this one could obviously come to pass.Were USC in action with a decent opponent, S Marvell Tell III would be an easy pick here. Not sure there’s a good opponent to gauge Tell against until Notre Dame in late November after Thanksgiving.Alabama S Deionte Thompson? Again, Arkansas...We could get weird here in the Rob-o Bowl with Washington S Taylor Rapp against UCLA.But get on that situational scouting tip and get in a look at Boston College Eagles S Lukas Denis against the #23 North Carolina St. Wolfpack. The Rams could obviously pair him with his former BC teammate, S John Johnson III.Scenario #4: WE NEED A BACKUP QB.This isn’t even a hypothetical. It’s just a fact. Backup QB Sean Mannion is in a contract year, and it would break Rams fans’ collective mind to see him re-signed.Clearly, the Rams aren’t going to touch the top talents with QB Jared Goff now playing the best football of his career. That being said, I’m not even sure who the top talents are right now.Auburn QB Jarrett Stidham faces a very stingy MSU defense. MSU QB Nick Fitzgerald faces a very stingy Auburn defense. So that’s a very good option.Boise St. QB Brett Rypien is very draft hipster if you wanna go that route, and San Diego St. is pretty fun in terms of an opponent ESPECIALLY given BSU’s schedule.Here’s the weird balance with this scenario.Remember about a year and a quarter ago, famed former Rams RB Eric Dickerson called for Mannion to start over Goff. And that’s Sean Mannion. So can you even invest all that much in a QB? Mannion was a third-round pick. Could the Rams legitimize a third-round pick on a QB? Like, if West Virginia QB Will Grier is there in the third http://www.ramsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-andrew-whitworth-jersey , that’s a pretty attractive pick in general. But would it be too disruptive for the Rams with Goff? Grier’s younger brothers, Nash and Hayes, are Instagram superstars/influencers/what the hell evers. I would think they’d be pretty damn interested in heading out to LA...Scenario #5: The Rams head into the draft comfortably being able to draft the best player available throughoutWhile #4 isn’t a future scenario and more of a current one, this one is probably the least likely of the potential scenarios. The Rams have a pretty unique roster set up for 2019.There’s no need to draft a wide receiver. Or a running back. Or a defensive tackle.And there’s no need early to draft a quarterback.And we don’t have a second-round pick thanks to the trade for CB Marcus Peters.So there’s only going to be so many scenarios with the first-round pick, given how late it’s likely to be, that will make sense. And there on, there’s plenty to rule out especially once you start making picks. Could the Rams take a tight end in the first round? I suppose. But then you’re not taking another one the rest of the draft until Round 6 at the earliest.I’m just throwing this out there for general scouting.Looking for cornerback talent? Notre Dame CB Julian Love gets Virginia Tech tonight. And that Auburn-MSU game has a strong duo in Auburn CB Jamel Dean and Miss St. CB Jamal Peters.The tight end thing pique your interest? Missouri TE Albert Okwuegbunam is starting to look very impressive. And Kentucky TE C.J. Conrad isn’t putting up great numbers, but Kentucky football! You can get Conrad and OLB Josh Allen against Texas A&M Aggies and not feel bad about it!Inside linebackers? This is shaping up to be a really good ILB class. Matchup-wise, wait for Notre Dame ILB Te’Von Coney. Talent-wise, you can’t really go wrong. You could pick up Vanderbilt ILB Charles Wright against Georgia and do just fine.Still reading? Offensive linemen! They’re everywhere!But let’s save that for another week. We’re 1,200 words deep with plenty to look at and talk about.Here’s your watch guide with full schedule, TV listing and stream options. The 2018 regular season comes to a close this Sunday for the Los Angeles Rams (12-3) who will host division rival San Francisco 49ers (4-11). A win for the Rams in Week 17 locks up a first round bye in the postseason. A loss could potentially hand the honor over to the Chicago Bears (assuming they win in Minnesota). Can the Rams take care of business at home and rest up during wild card weekend? Or will the 49ers play spoiler on their way out of a tough 2018 campaign? The Turf Show Times’ staff make their predictions...RamBuck (@lannyosu)I think the Rams still have a chip on their shoulder after the two SNF debacles. Last week, the Rams came out and immediately played to the current strengths of the offensive personnel: blowing people off the ball, setting up play action, and working the tight ends into the passing game. Gurley was unavailable, but that wasn’t a problem against the 32nd-ranked run defense of Arizona. The 49er’s have a better defense, but their offense is limited with Pettis, Goodwin and Breida ailing. That puts more pressure on Mullens, which is exactly what the Rams want.Prediction: Rams win, 48-14Eddie Perez (@iAmEddieP_)The season finale will be a simple Rams victory. The San Francisco 49ers are starting their third string QB鈥here ain’t much hope for these folk.Sean McVay’s squad will run the ball with the freshly signed C.J. Anderson (if Gurley can’t go) and they will pound/pounce on the 9ersPrediction: Rams win, 34-9Eric Nagel (@Eric_nagel)Playoff seeding vs pride. Which one wins out?Prediction: Rams win Womens Ramik Wilson Jersey , 31-28Tevin Broner (@T_Bron)I don’t know how this would happen, but this is the 49ers Super Bowl and although the Rams should win easily, there is a chance that the 49ers pull out a hell of an upset.Prediction: 49ers win, 24-21Skye Sverdlin (@skyeattolah)The Niners are ragged, the Rams will be rested (at least for the fourth quarter). The Rams end the season on a high note and we all begin to speculate how this will all translate against playoff teams.Prediction: Rams win, 31-17Kristian Ramirez (@KristianRamirez)Barring a last minute call to sit all the starters, this will end in a Rams victory.Prediction: Rams win, 35-6HotDaddyWags (@hotdaddywags)Too much on the line for the Rams to falter at home here. The Niners, like Sosa, are banged up and looking forward to a rockin’ New Year’s Eve with Ryan Seacrest. Win, and the Rams avoid a potential home rematch with Philly, which, if avenged, would lead to a potential road rematch with Chicago — a gauntlet they’d surely willingly avoid. Pretty sure McVay’s made them aware of the stakes. Book the 2-seed.Prediction: Rams win, 34-17Joey Aucoin (@LARamsRamsRams)This game is gonna be fun. TE Gerald Everett will put up 150+ yards receiving as McVay continues to use both tight ends to great success.Prediction: Rams win, 38-13Brennan Smith (@BrennanJSmith)I’m concerned about the Rams in this one not because they won’t be prepared, but because the 49ers will be playing spoiler and will treat this like a playoff game. CJ Anderson was a huge surprise in the last game and Los Angeles will need similar production this week to keep play action options open and the 49ers’ underrated pass rush off kilter. Aaron Donald, chasing the single-season sack record, will also need to have a big game to keep Nick Mullens off balance and George Kittle contained. I’m also looking (and more realistically hoping) that one of the supporting cast defenders makes a big play or two. Looking at you, Ndamukong Suh and Dante Fowler. San Francisco is an early 10 point dog, but I think they’ll cover that spread with Los Angeles eking out a 31-27 victory.Prediction: 49ers win Youth Brandin Cooks Jersey , 31-27Sosa Kremenjas (@QBsMVP)The Rams are going to go into the playoffs looking better than the few weeks prior. Get ready to sweep the division, folks.Prediction: Rams win, 38-13Sean Wilkinson (@Papa_Lurch)The Rams are playing for a bye week that they need to get healthy. I expect Sean McVay to have this team ready to roll and Aaron Donald to dominate as he reaches for the single season sack record.Prediction: Rams win, 31-163k (@3k_)Well, it’s been a good season of predictions. Each week, I threw out a recipe that had some kind of relation to the opponent.In our first game against the Niners, I went with the idea of gold both from their uniforms but also the nature of their team being named for the gold rush in the mid-19th century.This week, I’ll turn to rice both as the surname of perhaps the greatest wide receiver in NFL history but also as a nod to Rice-a-Roni which, along with being a crap product, is the San Francisco treat.Rice is a wonderful grain with amazing properties. It’s good in almost any format, but I have to admit a bias.My favorite dish on Earth, my “what would you have as your last meal on Death Row” go to is red beans and rice. Like gumbo or jambalaya or really anything of a regional culinary milieu, the best recipe is whatever gets handed down (or off) to you. But that being said, if you’re looking for a starter recipe, you could do worse than this one.Prediction: Rams win, 34-13Brandon Bate (@NoPlanB_)Nick Mullens is their QB. The end. Prediction: Rams win, 31-13

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Againto77
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 45 Gäste und 1 Mitglied, gestern 397 Gäste und 8 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 11192 Themen und 46445 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
xuezhiqian123

Besucherrekord: 827 Benutzer (20.03.2012 22:15).

Besucht uns auch bei Facebook

Userfarben : Admin, Gäste, Foren Mitglieder, Moderatoren, FCD 2003 e.V.,
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de