Bilder hochladen
Werde Teil des ersten offiziellen Fanclubs
des MEC Halle 04

Evgeny Kuznetsov picked up an assist on the play

in Sweat-Shirt´s, Sweat-Jacken, Jacken und änliches. 11.03.2019 04:45
von elaine95 | 521 Beiträge | 5210 Punkte

Western Canadian teams are getting their lone chance to see how they stack up on their home ice against the NHL’s top team this weekend.On Thursday Adidas Barrett Hayton Jersey , it’s the Calgary Flames‘ turn to test the Tampa Bay Lightning. For the Lightning, it’s a chance to face one of the Western Conference’s top squads.The Lightning had an eight-point advantage over four teams including the Flames entering play Wednesday night. Tampa Bay is coming off a 5-2 win over the Vancouver Canucks in a testy affair on Tuesday while the Flames were blanked 2-0 by the Stars in Dallas the same night.Article continues below ...The Lightning dropped the opener of their Western road trip 6-5 in overtime Winnipeg on X and wrap it up Saturday night in Edmonton against the Oilers in a game that will be shown nationally in Canada. They are 9-0-1 in their past 10 games.The player to watch for Tampa Bay in Calgary surprisingly is fourth-line winger Danick Martel, who replaced Ryan Callahan in the lineup in Vancouver after Callahan was scratched following warmups. Martel picked up an assist for his first point in six NHL games, but his second period hit that injured Canucks defenseman Troy Stecher made him a target for the remainder of the night.I think pretty much everyone thought I would have a bad game and just play two, three minutes, maybe one, two shifts and just feel it around and cover some shifts,” Martel told reports.“But I wanted to make a difference. I don’t have a lot of opportunities at the start of the year Adidas Michael Grabner Jersey , so when I have some, I have to get ready. I said the same thing the first game. I’m playing my role. I played a decent game again today for the warmup I had, so I’m proud of it.”The Lightning were tight-lipped on Callahan’s injury other than to say it was in the upper body area and that he wasn’t sure when exactly it occurred.“We hope (it’s minor),” Lightning coach Jon Cooper said.Calgary’s vaunted offence will give the Lightning a test as well. Tampa gave up 40 shots in Winnipeg and 38 in Vancouver. Tampa goalie Andrei Vasilevskiy will be trying to stop a Flames offence that has four players with 17-plus goals each – Sean Monahan (20), Elias Lindholm (17) and Johnny Gaudreau and Matthew Tkachuk 15 each after 35 games of the regular season.The Flames went 2-1 on their road trip but were left to bemoan an off night in Dallas that they know they can’t repeat on Thursday.“It’s a good test,” Flames captain Mark Giordano said.“We haven’t seen them yet but we know what they’ve been doing – pretty much winning every game. They are up top by five or six points. They’re a team that is one of the best if not the best in the league right now so it’s a real test. We’ve got to clean some stuff up.”David Rittich is expected to get the start in goal for Calgary. He drew praise for his efforts in Dallas. WASHINGTON (AP) For a few moments, it looked as if the Detroit Red Wings were headed for another embarrassing loss. Then Tomas Tatar stepped up again.Tatar scored his second goal of the game 2:47 into overtime, and the Red Wings escaped with a 5-4 victory over the Washington Capitals on Sunday.Detroit had dropped three in a row. It blew a 5-2 third-period lead against the New York Islanders on Friday and lost 7-6 in overtime.”A lot of people expected us to fold after a tough game Adidas Marian Hossa Jersey ,” coach Jeff Blashill said. ”I thought we got back up real well.”Tatar beat Braden Holtby for his 14th goal of the season. He also scored with 11 seconds to play in the second period to give Detroit a 4-1 lead.Justin Abdelkader, Luke Glendening and Anthony Mantha also scored for the Red Wings, and Jimmy Howard made 23 saves in his first win since Jan. 5.”It was tough. I was worried it might be the same story as against the Islanders,” Tatar said. ”You don’t want that to happen. I felt really bad after the game. If you have two in a row like that, it would be just miserable.”Dylan Larkin, who assisted on both of Tatar’s goals, felt the team stayed together after Nicklas Backstrom tied it for Washington with 17 seconds to play.”All right, we’ve got 17 seconds and OT Adidas Chris Wagner Jersey ,” Larkin said. ”The encouraging thing is we can play like that. We can have teams on the ropes – and good teams on the ropes.”Alex Ovechkin scored his NHL-best 33rd goal for Washington, which was coming off a home-and-home sweep of Columbus. Brett Connolly, Dmitry Orlov and Backstrom scored in the third, and Holtby stopped 24 shots.Ovechkin’s 10th power-play goal made it 1-0 at 4:20 in the first period. Evgeny Kuznetsov picked up an assist on the play, extending his point streak to a team-high seven straight games.The Red Wings responded with four straight goals, including three during a dominant performance in the second.Abdelkader stole the puck at the red line and tied it at 1 with his ninth of the season at 13:37 of the first. Glendening and Mantha scored nine seconds apart in the second, and Tatar’s first goal gave the Red Wings a 4-1 lead.”It’s not good enough. No one wants to play like that in the second,” Washington center Jay Beagle said.”We can’t leave our goalie out to dry Adidas Joakim Nordstrom Jersey , and it’s been happening a lot lately. They’ve been holding us in there and getting us wins, but it’s starting to show now.”The Capitals pulled within one on goals by Connolly and Orlov. They had a two-man advantage when they pulled Holtby and Dan Dekeyser was called for holding with 1:15 left, and Backstrom tied it with his 13th goal.NOTES: Washington coach Barry Trotz said F Lars Eller, who signed a five-year, $17.5 million contract extension Saturday, should be able to play more confidently. ”Now, he knows he’s going to be here,” Trotz said. ”It makes us strong up the middle.” … Detroit F Todd Bertuzzi Timothy Liljegren Jersey Womens , who committed a costly penalty that led to the Red Wings’ ugly loss to the Islanders on Friday, was a healthy scratch.UP NEXTRed Wings: Host Anaheim on Tuesday.Capitals: Begin a four-game trip Tuesday at Winnipeg.—

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: enduromale
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 7 Gäste , gestern 266 Gäste online

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 10196 Themen und 45417 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 827 Benutzer (20.03.2012 22:15).

Besucht uns auch bei Facebook

Userfarben : Admin, Gäste, Foren Mitglieder, Moderatoren, FCD 2003 e.V.,
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de