Bilder hochladen
Werde Teil des ersten offiziellen Fanclubs
des MEC Halle 04

On Sunday the Seattle Seahawks slipped into one of the two NFC Wild Card

in Tippspiel 2017/2018 11.01.2019 07:27
von panxing18 | 237 Beiträge | 2420 Punkte

spots by destroying the San Francisco 49ers 43-16 Dion Jordan Color Rush Jersey , and had a lot of fun doing so. The wide receivers continued to have great touchdown celebrations, Chris Carson continued to break tackles carrying the ball and Bobby Wagner had another amazing game. And, as every week, Twitter reacted. So, without beating around the bush, let’s get to some reactions. And apparently Richard Sherman wasn’t the only former Seahawk who didn’t have an enjoyable day at the CLink. This may be the only list where these two teams are even close.And then there were the wide receivers doing their touchdown celebrations, which speak for themselves. How important are these touchdown celebrations to the Seahawks? Well, as former Field Gulls author Samuel Gold noted Sunday afternoon, the Hawks are professionals, and professionals practice their skills. Which is exactly what cameras caught David Moore doing during the game. But the wide receivers weren’t the only ones getting into the end zone. Linebacker Bobby Wagner had the longest touchdown of the day in the fourth quarter. Sunday was just another example of how amazing Bobby Wagner is, as he led all defensive players with 12 tackles, recorded his first sack of the season Tedric Thompson Color Rush Jersey , had a forced fumble (that he recovered) and the interception return for a touchdown. And he batted two passes. He’s really, really good. But,somehow he’s not leading the league in Pro Bowl votes for inside linebacker. He’s not even in first place in the conference. During the offseason many fans were worried about where the touchdown production would come from with both Paul Richardson and Jimmy Graham leaving. Well, that’s not a question the team faces anymore. Lockett wasn’t the only one padding stats against the 49ers, as Chris Carson continues to work closer and closer to becoming the first 1,000 yard rusher for the Seahawks since Marshawn in 2013 (though this highlight is a pass reception on which we get to watch him truck a 49er at high speed in the open field). Carson now has704 rushing yards on the season, so needs 296 over the final four weeks of the season to reach a thousand. As noted, with the victory, the Seahawks accomplished two things. First, the 49ers are now the first NFC that is mathematically eliminated from playoff contention. With a 2-10 record and four games to go they now max out at 6 wins, while the final Wild Card spot is currently occupied by the 6.5 win Minnesota Vikings who come to town next weekend. That could change if the Washington Redskins win Monday against the Philadelphia Eagles. But before I close this out, let’s go ahead and get some more reactions from the 49ers side. How bad are the 49ers? Well Ethan Pocic Color Rush Jersey , even fans of the 4-8 Tampa Bay Buccaneers are bashing the Niners. Even fans of the Green Bay Packers, who have a shiny new interim coach, are piling on. However, regardless of how the Monday game turns out, the Seahawks are guaranteed to enter Week 14 in one of the two NFC Wild Card spots. Earl Thomas‘ issues with the Seattle Seahawks front office aren’t going away, even as he continues to play like one of the best safeties in the NFL.How much longer the Seahawks are willing to put up with an unhappy star is now the big question.After a few days of uncertainty, Thomas was on the field Sunday creating problems for opponents in Seattle’s 24-13 win over the Dallas Cowboys. In what he acknowledged could end up being his last game in Seattle, Thomas had two interceptions and tied for a team high with seven tackles.“I don’t know if it was,” Thomas said, “but I had a damn good time and I’ll go out like that if I have to.”His displeasure with his situation in Seattle remains evident. Thomas’ holdout from Seattle’s offseason program and training camp didn’t result in a contract extension or a trade. He’s now banking that skipping two days of practice this past week 鈥?and then playing great Sunday 鈥?may finally force Seattle’s hand to make some sort of move, either offering him a long-term contract extension or sending him to another team that might be willing to secure his future beyond this season.“I love Seattle,” Thomas said. “My family is here. I’m hopeful these guys will call my agent and we’ll work something out. I want to be taken care of.”Since he reported on the Wednesday before the season opener Shaquill Griffin Color Rush Jersey , Thomas had not taken any overt actions to express his displeasure with his contract situation, a deal with Seattle that expires after this season. That changed this week when he sat out practices Wednesday and Friday without any injury designation. Seattle coach Pete Carroll said Friday that Thomas missed the practices for personal reasons and was not injury related.Thomas said Sunday he sat out because he’s “invested in myself.”“If they were invested in me, I’d be out there practicing, but if I feel like anything 鈥?I don’t give a damn if it’s small, I got a headache 鈥?I’m not practicing,” Thomas said.Carroll offered no explanations for the situation.“Really, I haven’t even talked to him about it other than we made it through and we talk next week,” Carroll said. “There’s nothing even to really tell you about it. I’ll let you know next week.”Thomas said he understood that decision would likely come with some financial repercussions 鈥?from the Seahawks.“They definitely gonna tax me,” Thomas said. “I’m sure I’ll have a slip in my locker.”Thomas’ absence from practice 鈥?or the lingering uncertainty about his future 鈥?didn’t seem to bother his teammates.“He keeps playing like greatness, he’s playing like he deserves one of those yellow jackets,” defensive end Frank Clark said. “At the end of the day, that’s Earl. Earl is going to do Earl. I think we all know that. Everybody is panicking and wondering where Earl is at Delano Hill Color Rush Jersey , but I’m sure he’s getting better somewhere in his little cave or something.”Thomas’ first interception came in the first quarter after he pinned a deflected pass against his shin and kept it from hitting the turf. His second pick also came off a deflection and stopped a drive by Dallas deep in Seattle territory in the fourth quarter. After the second interception, Thomas turned to Dallas’ sideline and bowed.Thomas has never hid his desire to one day play for the Cowboys and last year after the Seahawks won in Dallas, Thomas made the odd move of running into the Cowboys’ locker room to give a message to coach Jason Garrett: “If they kick me to the curb, come get me.”It was the second time in his career Thomas had two interceptions in a game, and the bow was a bit of a shot at Dallas for not getting a deal done.“I felt like that was just in the moment and if they were going to trade for me and extend me, they should have did it,” Thomas said of his gesture that drew a 15-yard penalty.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: philippemods
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 147 Gäste und 4 Mitglieder, gestern 307 Gäste und 2 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9294 Themen und 44458 Beiträge.

Heute waren 4 Mitglieder Online:
flatscreenprinter, lily44335, philippemods, zephrofel3

Besucherrekord: 827 Benutzer (20.03.2012 22:15).

Besucht uns auch bei Facebook

Userfarben : Admin, Gäste, Foren Mitglieder, Moderatoren, FCD 2003 e.V.,
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de